– Strategy implementor (understanding and implementation of Middle School and High School content development strategy).
– Phase expert (someone who knows Middle School and High School students well)
– Curriculum editor and writer – Supporter and coach for a team of writers
– Collaborative work with Large Group Director
– Contribute to the weekly, monthly, and annual direction of the Orange Students team
– Lead group of writers by casting Orange Students’ monthly content vision
– Lead a team of writers as they create lesson plans for a diverse landscape of partners
– Edit and adapt content
– Align small group content to ensure each age demographic has appropriate voicing, tone, and branding that is accurate and error-free
– Ensure that the Orange strategy is implemented throughout the writing process
– Aware of industry-standards for student curriculum
– Schedule team of writers monthly
– Drive the process along by providing and maintaining deadlines for the team of contract writers, including theological editors
– Maintain organized files and open lines of proactive communication
– Produce quality end product that reflects the diverse experiences of our wide audience, (including but not limited to racial and ethnic, ability, and socio-economic diversity)
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, we encourage you to still apply! Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements may put you in consideration.